Key Word Study Bible - AMG

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
II Timothy 3:16-17


Hello everyone,

Well, here we are in the middle of July with more than half of another year gone!
I rarely make recommendations, especially on our blog, but I want to confidently recommend something to you.

Dictionary.com says to recommend means:
1. to present as worthy of confidence, acceptance, use, etc.; commend; mention favorably: to recommend an applicant for a job; to recommend a book.


Well, I would like to do this with the latest release Study Bible from AMG Publishers. (did you even know that AMG had a publishing company?)

This new version of the Hebrew-Greek Study Bible would be an excellent investment for anyone. For years, long before I worked with AMG in missions, I have used an older version of this bible, and have always loved all of the study helps and original language helps that it offers. During many a sermon I have found myself flipping to the back section of this bible to find the definition of the original Greek or Hebrew word to help understand what was being taught in the passage. The nice thing about this bible is that anyone, from a new believer to a student of Hebrew or Greek, can use the references and study helps to further their knowledge and understanding.

The newest version has even more study notes from both AMG Founder Dr. Spiros Zodhiates as well as Dr. Warren Baker, senior editor of AMG Publishers. You can follow this link, then click on one of the bibles to get more information about the study bible and these two men:

http://www.amgpublishers.com/

I recently ordered the NAS version. I have had such a hard time giving up my old version that has been my "staple" bible for so many years - you know what I mean, it has years of hand written notes and I can find verses or passages based on where they are on the page. But I am really enjoying the new one also and am finding myself using it more and more.

So, that's my sales pitch for the day. After spending so many years in sales, my wife tells me that I can turn anything into a sales pitch! So I try to be careful, but I couldn't resist with this one.

May the Lord teach you many things as you study His word!

1 comments:

BethsMomToo said...

I recently started something new that would make changing Bibles a lot less painful. Put your notes in your computer Bible program. I have been putting my outlines, cross references, definitions and other notes into my e-sword program on my laptop. Of course if my laptop is ever stolen...