School and Friends

Hey everyone...its Melody. Many of you have asked me when I am going to post, so I thought I would tell you all a little bit about my life here, with some pictures to help. This is the Christian Academy of Guatemala (CAG) where Bethany and I go to school.
Here is a picture of Bethany and her classmates. Her teacher, Ms. Leonard, is on the far right. (you can click on it to see a larger image)







I don't have a picture of my entire class, but these are some of my friends at school:
This is my good friend, Gaby. We are really close, and spend a lot of time together outside of school. Actually, she's really become part of our family this year:


And here are some of my other friends...we're just hanging out at school:

Of course I still love it when friends come from the states. Here's a picture of some of the teens that came from our home church just a few weeks ago.


I really like CAG and the Lord has really blessed me with some great friends here... only a few weeks left of the school year! Hope to see some of you this summer!

5 comments:

Pippin's World said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pippin's World said...

Hi Melody! It's Abbie! I thought it would be fun to comment on your posting... I had a good long talk with Bethany last night and she said that she would e-mail me. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melody,
Great job with your post. It was nice to see pictures of you in your life in Guatemala and to hear about it, too. By the way, you and Bethany are growing up way too fast. I don't have much time left to develop my shrinking machine.
Lots of love, Miss Chris

Anonymous said...

how come nobody has commented on the cool guatemalan girl, gaby? haha just kidding. IM OFFICIALLY PART OF THE FAMILY...i knew it. you guys just never admitted it. lol. keep up the good work and God-honoring ministry my american family!

Anonymous said...

how come nobody has commented on the cool guatemalan girl, gaby? haha just kidding. IM OFFICIALLY PART OF THE FAMILY...i knew it. you guys just never admitted it. lol. keep up the good work and God-honoring ministry my american family!