Our new blog

Well, we have decided to join the world of blogging. Hopefully it will help us to be better communicators about many things - our family, the ministry, and our lives in Guatemala. For those of you who don't know us very well, we are the Hastings family - Bob, Robin, Adam(18), Melody(16) and Bethany(11). We are missionaries serving with AMG International in Guatemala. We moved here from New Hampshire in 2004. Bob serves as the Area Director of AMG's ministries in Guatemala. Our home church is Fellowship Bible Church in Chester, NH (www.fellowshipbiblechester.org) We know you are all busy and have many things to do and we appreciate you taking the time to read our blog. We will try to post on a regular basis. If you would like to know more about the ministry, you can leave a comment on our blog and we'll be happy to send you a PDF version of our ministry brochure.
Bye for now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I'm first! Ooh, I'm first to comment! I bet Jen Wilson will be soooo jealous! :)

Seriously, I'm glad you have a blog and I look forward to keeping up with the latest details on your family and ministry.

To God be the glory!

Mark (and the rest of the Sohmer's)

Jim&Sheri said...

This is wonderful. I will actually be giving this blog address to a woman I work with at the CareNet who is interested in child sponsorship. I've done my best to explain, but the pictures on your blog give a visual that underscores the importance of financially supporting your ministry. You all look fantastic. You continue to be in our family's prayers and happy thoughts!
Love, Sheri (for Jim and kids)

Tim Costine said...

glad to see you guys have a blog. nothing communicates like ministry description with pictures! and I'm sure you'll do a better job at updating than Jen is!

looking foward to updates!

Jen said...

Why am I always the brunt of the jokes?? I have 2 blogs may I remind you that I am keeping up with T-bone! you only have one. And Mark...well I knew that you wanted to be the first so I opted to take the high road and let you be the first on this blog!

Really though Hastings, I am so glad that you are doing this so that we can be updated on what is going on and looking forward to seeing this and reading it. And looking forward to our trip in May!